March 2020 Hokie Family eNews
- Virginia Tech is monitoring the situation closely. The safety of our students is our top concern. The university is suspending participation in all activities in Italy. You can keep up with the latest news related to COVID-19 and Virginia Tech on our virus status website.
"Before coming back to school, I reached out to Joshua Redding, the faculty advisor for the Recovery Community at Virginia Tech. He let me know when the other students in recovery met and that there is a place at Virginia Tech for those in recovery from addiction."
Student Affairs Spotlight - Hokie Wellness
Did you know? Hokie Wellness offers coaching and workshops on a variety of topics, including substance use, nutrition, and financial wellness.
- Scientists explore new method to help people with alcohol use disorder
- Virginia Tech earns Military Friendly School designation for 2020-21
- Fall 2019 Dean’s List now available
- Recently completed renovations to strengthen academic, athletic, and administrative experiences at Virginia Tech
- Security guards’ strong connection with campus community a boost to university safety efforts
- Homecoming set for Sept. 28-Oct. 4
- Board of Visitors to consider 2020-21 tuition and fees
By the numbers:
- 2,200+ students attended Party Positive workshops or classes during the 2018-2019 academic year.