Congratulations on officially becoming a member of the Hokie Nation!
Now that you’ve made it through Orientation, it’s time to start thinking about the Fall Semester. To make things easier, we’ve provided you with a checklist of what you should do after Orientation.
- Keep checking your Virginia Tech email for important information.
- Complete the AlcoholEdu, Sexual Assault Prevention, and DiversityEdu online courses.
- Confirm in your Hokie SPA account that all official transcripts have arrived.
- Explore Student Affairs’ Aspirations for Student Learning and discover your strengths.
- Sign up for VT Alerts.
- Purchase a parking permit.
- Attend Welcome Week!
- Complete both Post-Orientation Modules.