Vaccination Reporting Portal
Documentation of COVID-19 vaccination is crucial to resuming in-person classes and activities this fall.
Virginia Tech is requiring that all students upload their vaccine information by August 6, 2021.
Students who submitted their vaccination information in the spring or earlier this summer do not need to resubmit their vaccine information.
Please note: Due to the high volume of vaccine documentation uploads, it may take up to 48 hours for your documentation to be processed.
- Please refer to the VT Ready site at for FAQs about registering vaccinations.
- For medical questions only, please contact Schiffert Health Center at 540-231-6444.
- For any non-medical questions or questions about the fall semester, the Dean of Students office is available to help students at 540-231-3787.
- For other concerns, please contact University Relations at 540-231-5396.
- For international students, please refer to communications from Cranwell International Center for additional details and information or call the center at 540-231-6527.
- Graduate students can contact the Virginia Tech Graduate School at 540-231-6691.
Note: Returning students may be asked for demographic information if they have not previously used VT Notify.
The university dashboard represents the population of employees and students who report that they are fully vaccinated. The charts are updated twice a week.