New Student Transition
We know this year is different. One thing that’s not: How much we care. We want to make sure you are fully prepared to begin your life as a Hokie. Your virtual orientation experience will offer plenty of opportunities to meet other Hokies and learn about campus and academic life. Register now! And keep checking your Virginia Tech email for important information!
For all things HOKIE, download our App!
- Lizette D. Rebolledo - Director
- Annalicia DaSilva - Graduate Assistant
- Debbie Falls - Administrative Assistant
- Jared Logan - Assistant Director, Special Populations
- Linzy Martinelli - Assistant Director, Student Leadership, Training, and Development
- Parth Thakkar - Graduate Assistant
- Chad Zoller - Assistant Director, Transitions
Orientation for new students and families will be online this summer in response to ongoing concerns regarding COVID-19. We value each student’s health, smooth transition to, and success at Virginia Tech. Orientation is required for all new students.