Work and Serve in Student Affairs
Undergraduate Student Employment and Service Opportunities
It’s an opportunity to lead, earn, and serve. And so much more.
You came to Virginia Tech to get a degree. Get more from your VT experience. Connect your academic and real-world preparation with a job or service opportunity in Student Affairs.
With a part-time job or service opportunity in Student Affairs, you’ll learn practical, transferable workplace skills and develop personal qualities that enhance future employability.
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Oral and written communications
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Emerging technology adaptability
- Leadership skills to guide, motivate, organize, prioritize, and delegate
- Professionalism, integrity, and a strong work ethic
- Time management
- Global and intercultural confidence to interact respectfully with people of diverse cultures, races, ages, genders, religions, lifestyles, and viewpoints.
Prepare for your future and reduce college debt with a job that gives you the flexibility to plan your work hours around your academic schedule. Define and achieve your career goals as you learn to identify and articulate your skills, strengths, knowledge, and experiences.