Work in Student Affairs
Student Affairs at Virginia Tech enhances the student experience by fostering an inclusive, innovative, caring, and learning-centered environment. Employees are actively engaged in the lives of students and are committed to providing outstanding programs and services that enhance student development and enrich the quality of campus life. Our culture is defined by a commitment to our Aspirations for Student Learning.
Virginia Tech actively seeks a broad spectrum of qualified candidates to join their community in preparing leaders for the world and encourages individuals across racial, ethnic, religious, gender, sexual orientation, ability, and other identities to apply.
- Martha Glass - Executive Director for Assessment, Professional Development, and Human Resources
- Greg Beecher - Interim Associate Director
- Linda Eaton - Human Resources Generalist
- Leslie Hubble - Senior Human Resources Consultant
- Kathy Radford - Human Resources Assistant
- Brittany Shelton - Senior Human Resources Generalist