Student Affaris Advancement
A great education is all-encompassing and endures for a lifetime. It’s in the choices we make every day, and it continues long after our formal schooling has concluded. Virtually every aspect of a student’s life is exemplified in the work of Student Affairs. We recognize that a great education takes place everywhere on campus, both inside and outside of the classroom.
This is our commitment in Student Affairs -— to complement and complete a Virginia Tech education, and encourage students to flourish. Our goal is to give students the programs, services, support, and tools to make the most of their experience at Virginia Tech. In so doing, we help them develop exceptional qualities of strength and character to draw on throughout their lives. We don’t want students to just survive -- we want them to thrive.
From orientation through graduation, Student Affairs provides an exceptional educational experience for our students during all stages of their Virginia Tech journeys. To do this, we focus on offering innovative new programs and services, as well as further developing those initiatives, like ExperienceVT and Well-Being, that have proven successful in the past.
This is why we are committed to an ambitious advancement initiative. We want to expand opportunities and access for all students. We are building community -- on our campus and throughout the world. Partner with us today to walk alongside other Hokies to enhance the learning environment.
- Janice Tawney - Chief Advancement Officer
- Bobbie Lynn Webster - Associate Director for Parent and Alumni Relations
- Hunter Gresham - Executive Director of Communications and Information Technology
- Kristen Houston - Assistant Director for Parent and Alumni Relations
- Kelley Corvin - Assistant Director of Development for Leadership Gifts
- Emily Sallade - Advancement Associate